Corporate gifting has become an important aspect of building strong business relationships. Whether it’s for your clients, team, suppliers, or business partners, a carefully thought-out corporate gift can go a long way in showing your appreciation, and strengthening your professional relationship with them.
However, knowing when to send a corporate gift, and what to send can often be a daunting task, especially with so many options available in the market. We've put together this blog to help you decide when to send a corporate gift, and what you should send to make this task much easier.
When should I send a corporate gift?
- Christmas/Holiday season: The holiday season is a great time to show your appreciation to your employees and clients. Gift boxes and branded items are some of the most popular options to send during this time of the year.
- Work anniversaries or business milestones: Celebrating company milestones is the perfect way to reinforce company values and recognise the hard work of employees. Customised items are great options to send during these occasions.
- Boost team morale: Recognising and appreciating your employees is essential in maintaining a positive work culture. Sending a gift with a personalised message is a really thoughtful way to celebrate employee achievements.
- End of financial year: Sending a corporate gift at the end of the financial year, can be a great way to show appreciation to clients or employees for their hard work or loyalty throughout the year. Remember all corporate gifts are tax deductible, so not only can you pick up a great offer, but you can also claim it back on tax - win, win!
When choosing a corporate gift, it's important to think about what your recipient might like to receive - remember (unless you know them really well) always keep it professional. Here are some tips on what to consider when selecting a corporate gift...
Premium: Choose high-quality products that reflect the value of your business and the relationship with the recipient.
Personalisation: Add a thoughtful message to your gift to make it more special and memorable.
Relevance: Choose a gift that is relevant to your recipient's interests, industry, or needs.
Practicality: Choose a gift that is practical, rather than something that may be seen as wasteful.
- Lasting products: Don't just gift food! Add in lasting products, this will ensure you stay top of mind long after you have sent the gift.
Corporate gifting is an important aspect of building strong business relationships. By choosing the right gift for the occasion, recipient, and industry, you can show your appreciation and build stronger relationships with those individuals who matter o your business the most.
At Ellar Boutique we have years of experiencing, sourcing and selecting products that will reflect your brand and the individual who you are sending it to, which is why we are Australia's most 5-star rated corporate gifting company. If you need assistance finding the perfect gift, you can find out more about our corporate gift options here.